Planning for a Kitchen Makeover – 10 Essential Must-Haves for Kitchen!
Kitchen is the most important section of our house. It’s called the “heart” of any home. So, it is important to make that section look beautiful. And if you are planning for makeover this season, you should consider the following must-haves for your kitchen decor to look picture perfect each time.
Most difficult part is, when we are planning to buy these stuffs we mostly make mistakes in picking the right size and color. Leads to a mismatched kitchen counter and cluster of appliances on it which makes it asynchronous and unsystematic in looks. Look for options which are neutral in color and goes with everything e.g. stainless steel or silver color are the neutral color and goes with all kind of kitchen cabinet colors. Similarly white and black blends easily too like white looks really beautiful with white or cream color cabinets and black looks good with dark or crimson color cabinets.
Now, let’s talk about the essential modern kitchen appliances:
1. Food Processor: This is also known as helping hand in kitchen mainly used for chopping, shredding, slicing, grinding, blending etc. This is the most versatile product which makes all cooking preparations easy and simple.
2. Hand Blenders: They are the classic ones. Quick and easy-to-use appliances are best for whisking and kneading dough.
3. Microwaves/Electric Ovens: Counter-top convection microwave oven is one of most needed product in the kitchen. It is mainly used for cooking, baking, toasting, broiling, and re-heating food etc. This appliance is most essential product for a healthy and quick cooking.
4. Coffee Makers/Kettles: Market is flooded with different coffee makers and kettles to brew fresh coffee and tea each morning for you and for your family. From a very long time, it is known as the must-have kitchen appliance for US families.
5. Toasters: Who don’t like freshly made sandwiches for breakfast and when you have toaster at home, you can make delicious “baguettes”, “ciabatta”, “croissants”, “panini” or other sandwiches each time.
6. Slow-Cooker or Crock-pot: Definitely a time-saver which can cook an entire meal for your family. With a timer settings it cooks food slowly, so if you are working person and come back home after a long hard day at work all you need a slow-cooker which cooks meal for you when you are away from home and when you get back, you get properly cooked meal ready to be eaten.
7. Grillers or Barbeques: Indoor grills or barbeques are simply irresistible because of their affordable price and features. They are easy-to-setup and clean grillers gives you grilled food around the year even if it’s raining or snowy outside.
8. Juicers: Forget about those pre-packaged juices which are not healthy instead go for freshly squeezed ones each time from these electric juicers.
9. Deep Fryers: Best for perfect deep-frying. This is a hassle-free appliance and much safer than the conventional frying. With the adjustable thermostat you can set temperature for each food settings means less chance of food getting burnt.
10. Stainless Steel Cookware: They are not just durable and maintenance free. But with its elegant mirror finish look you can cook in them and then directly serve it on the dinning space.